Friday 8 October 2010

Natural medicine verses official FDA's?

Can we trust the official FDA's (Federal Drug Administration) and alike in different countries? Each country has it's own official department responsible for the "official view" of different treatments and medicine. Can these be trusted? What is their relationship to commercial institutes?

Let me first tell you why I am interested of the issue. I was a sickling as a child, constantly having different infections, low immune and antibiotics after antibiotics. By the teenage years I was having antibiotics once a month. I felt myself so tired, and this was supposed to be a "time of my life".  I understood that this cannot go on. I was feeling worse and worse with prescription medicine and that doctors could not fix me.

The peak point was when after straining my back I was given strong painkillers for my back. I could hardly sit down the pain was so bad, but the doctors treated me like someone just wanting to get time off from work. After eating painkillers for a few weeks the problem escalated, I got an infection in my gullet (due to eating so many painkillers). Now I had a new problem that needed medication. 5 months I suffered this problem and was eating medication for the infection. I was dead tired due to high infection levels. And way? Due to the painkillers given to me by the doctor. No more I thought! I went to the library and started reading and reading. I found a book called "Natural Cure with Apple cider and honey" by Dr. Jarvis. Simple remedy cured my infection in just one week - something that the medicine from the doctor could not do in 5 months. That really changed my life!

Ever since then I have been on a request of methods to treat different sicknesses in natural ways. I have read and again re-read many books. Tried many methods. I feel better now than ever before, definitely better than for years. I haven't used an antibiotics for 10 years. I don't go to the doctors if they do not use homeopathy as well. I have learned about sicknesses and cures for them. My friends call me to find out about different options to treat themselves or their loved ones. If I don't know what to do I find out different methods and cures. I can't help myself, I just need to know!

But let's get back to the FDA's. I use plural because I mean all similar officials in different countries. Why do they not accept natural medicine or natural ways of treatment? Bottom line is MONEY. Yes you read it correctly - Money! FDA's are married to Pharmaceutical companies. Doctors are married with Pharmaceutical companies. My mother, who worked for years for a University for the Pharmacological department, always said that doctors are married with the Pharmaceutical companies. How so? These companies start to woe the soon-to-be-doctors already before they graduate. Weekend trips, all you can eat and drink gatherings. Free this free that... By the time they graduate they are fully hooked.

Is it the goal of the Pharmaceutical companies to cure people? Not at all! Why would they want people to get cured? They would loose money. Their goal is to get people hooked into drugs, regular drugs. That is also more profitable for the doctors. In US doctors often give you a prescription for only one month. Why so? That you have to go to visit your doctor again in one month. Hey  - that's regular money for them. In Finland doctors often give you a prescription for 3-6 months even for a hole year. Why is that? The public health system means they get the same payment each month, no matter if you come each month or not.

What proof there is that the FDA's are not always there for the public, but have their own motives? Check out the Burzynski Movie. This doctor was fighting for year against FDA. FDA was trying to steel his work because they did not want a doctor to get the patent for the medicine. FDA had selfish goals (together with the Pharmaceutical companies ofcause) for this new medicine.

Here another example of a cure for cancer that the FDA has dismissed. http://digg.com/news/lifestyle/Scientists_cure_cancer_but_no_one_takes_notice_5http://digg.com/news/lifestyle/Scientists_cure_cancer_but_no_one_takes_notice_5
Why is that? You cannot make money with this!

Another good example of a scientist that has given her research to the public and has helped thousands of people (yours truly included) has been Biologist Dr. Hulda Clark. She was thrown into prison for practising medicine when she was doing scientific research (as a biologist) by using a machine she helped to develop Syncrometer. 

If you still believe that doctors and officials tell you the truth or that they goal is to get you healed - think again! Do not let others choose for you. Find out for yourself. Do a bit of research. Ask around. Read and test methods like Bioresonance by Dr. Clark. Don't be a victim! But do try anything without doing some research first!

Amy

READ THE TRUTH ABOUT CHOLESTEROL:
Click Here!

Here still an interesting Book about cholesterol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cholesterol free... read more