Monday 30 November 2015

What is a ropeworm?

What is a Ropeworm?


Ropeworm, most likely you have never heard ropeworm. What is it? Is it some far-away treat, that we don't need to worry about? Well I wish!!!
My first encouter of ropeworm came some 2 years ago, after being tested positive of having one (by bioresonance testing). I had had strange pains in the lower-back and they were getting worse. Finally the pains were in the area of spinal cord. I got scared since I could feel difficulty in getting air. Obviously what ever I had was now in my spinal cord. How scary!

After being tested and doing research on the topic and getting some professional help, I started eliminating the ropeworm and it's "sisters", medusas. It has been a long journey, but bit by bit I've managed to get rid of them... well almost.

So where does this worm come from? It's origin is unknown and it is pretty new problem. But the problem is that it is spread all over. All over where exactly? Ropeworm and the medusa that is one format of it, is now in many tabwaters. Yes tabwater, you read it correctly. It is found in tabwater in the Northern countries in Italy, in Denmark, Sweden and Finland at least. Most likely in many other contries, since the problem is so widely spread.

How do we know Ropeworm is widely spread?


We can know it by reading conversations from all over the world with people having the same problem. https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=32749.0.

One format of the ropeworm, called medusa, is diagnozed by the medical world as a tumor called Pseudomyxoma peritonei. It is often called as "jellytype of tumor" and often is found in the stomach or colon area. It seems to be widely spread at the moment and I know of 3 persons that have gone through sugery for removing the "tumor". I als, o heard of a mother of a friend in Italy that had a "medusa in the nose". Yes you read it correctly, medusa in the nose. The local (Italian) doctors had said that this is a common problem in Italy. The medusa was operated.

I have noticed that many complain about strange stomach pain. This seems to be the case in several contries. After being tested, one by one these cases have turned out to be some format of this ropeworm epidemic, normally the ropeworm stage of the problem. This is causes very big pain for some people since the ropeworm can grow several meters long and can be some 1-1cm diameter.

What have I learned from this "journey" of trying to get rid of ropeworm and the medusas that they cause. I have learned to be 100% absolutist with the tab-water. I no longer drink the tab-water anywhere I go, not even 1 small drop. I use a Mini Waterfilter, which I have tested several times and found the water to be free of the different formats of the ropeworm. I do zap the water after filtering it, just in case. (Zapping means electronically treating the water by using 1000 Herz to eliminate pathogens from the water/food.) I always take my own water with me when going out. I no longer drink coffee even in a cafeteria without my zapper with me. I don't take risks, since eliminating the ropeworms is a costly and difficult road so why do it if we expose ourselves with it again and again.

How is that the water can have such a medusa and I don't see it?


Recently it was discovered that water holds an "imprint" of the materials it has been in contact with. So you don't actually need to see a whole "medusa" in the water for it to have the DNA of the medusa. So just having the DNA is enough.

What can you do to get rid of the ropeworm?


Well, it is pretty difficult. Firstly you need to stop drinking the tab-water and make sure you boil the tab-water for 3 minutes at the minimum if you have no other choice but the drink the tab-water.

Secondly get your self tested with bioresonance testing by a therapist who knows about this problem (make sure of it beforehand when making the appointment).

If the problem is in the colon then many have gotten help with the Colon Cleanse Kit by Blueherbs (if you're in EU or Blessend Herbs if you're in US. By doing the 5 day fasting with the kit, many have gotten out the actual ropeworm (it is thought to be a viscose plaque, but is the big ropeworm in reality).

Many have used Sutherlandia product from http://www.africanbotanicals.com
with good results. What ever you do remember there is no quick fix, and you have to use the remedies for a longer period to get rid of the problem. Keep tract by regular testing.


 More information of the Ropeworm and Medusa you can find from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cholesterol free... read more